As a Full Stack .NET Developer at Templeton Solutions you will be challenged to solve problems in a collaborative environment, working with other developers, analysts, and managers dedicated to supporting our clients and the development of our products.
You will have the opportunity to grow as a .NET Developer building enterprise solutions on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
The Full Stack .NET Developer position requires excellent Object-Oriented programming and Design Pattern skills. The Full Stack .NET Developer will be involved in the design and development of our products which are built on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
The job requires you to be able to analyze the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK and then design, develop, troubleshoot and debug enterprise applications built on top of the platform.
- Participate in the design and architecture of new features and projects
- Perform system analysis and testing
- Support our clients
- Document business process and requirements
- 3 or more years of experience as Full Stack .NET Developer, developing applications in C#
- Experience as a key developer on enterprise projects
- Software development experience including concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, WCF, test-driven development and SQL server
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Professional experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Willingness to learn other programming languages and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Microsoft Certification is a plus (related to Dynamics CRM or development technologies)
About Templeton Solutions:
Templeton Solutions is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider (CSP) and Silver Certified Cloud CRM partner and a nationally recognized leader in delivering innovative, state-of-the-art CRM managed solutions to professional services firms. We are small enough to recognize your unique skills and we offer the depth and stability of a 20+ year organization.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.